Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Well Said [Skepticism, Prayer, Microbiome]

Even though I don't have much time to write, I can find time to listen to podcasts and watch a few youtube videos. Here's some stuff I've liked recently.

The first one is from Steve Shives. I've really been enjoying his channel lately, in particular his "an atheist reads..." series. He recently started a new series reading The Reason for God, he started off (at about 4 minutes) with a comment about the book's subtitle "Belief in an age of skepticism".


This next one is from a podcast I have found pretty recently that I have been enjoying quite a bit, the imaginary friends show. In this episode (at about 9:30), they were talking about people praying for victims of natural disasters.


This last one is from ask an atheist in their "moment of science" segment (at about 46 minutes into the show). They were talking about the staggering number of microbes in our digestive system. I've recently been fascinated by microbiomes and this fact really jumped out at me. So cool!

background picture from wikimedia commons

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. HOW I WON LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF DR.RAY-POWER EMAIL HIM @ SUPERLOTTERYTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM

    Dr Ray-Power is a very genuine lottery spell caster and a very unique and a powerful man of wisdom. i am a lottery winner. I had some very bad experience in playing the lottery, because my life was at stake, then lottery seemed to be the only means that came into my head, i played the lottery steadily over 3 years , but i could not win more than $210, but i always see people winning millions of dollars, so with that i extended my search for victory ,then i found Dr. Ray-Power a powerful voodoo Dr. who promised to help me win the lottery. He did his normal work for me and finally i won the lottery,$5.000000.00.This spell changed my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won that huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life..you can contact him for you own lottery number. contact Dr Ray-Power via Email: Superlotterytemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...