Friday, August 15, 2014

Busy Summer

Sun sets on another summer day.
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Those of you who have stuck with me through the last year even though I haven't been posting very often might have noticed that my posts have dropped off even more as of late. Well, it has been a pretty crazy summer. Since my last post we have

  1. Moved across the country (2 and a half day drive with dog and 1 year old baby in tow)
  2. Bought a house
  3. Bought a car
  4. My wife started her job (which was the impetus for the move)
  5. I got a job in our new location
It's been nuts! It's awesome, but we are fucking busy. I just wanted to poke my head out and say that I haven't gone away. I love blogging and I do intend to come back to it when I can. I miss it. When I get things under control I hope to get back to doing at least 1 post a week, hopefully more. Realistically though, I doubt I'm going to get a real post out in the next month or so. I am definitely going to continue with the bible posts, I have another long term project I want to get going when I have time for it (hahaha), and I think my new job will give me some material.

Those of you still following me, thanks for sticking around, I'll have a real post up as soon as I can manage it.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is well and hope you and the families settling into the new life and city is going well. Oh and I don't envy that drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      The drive did suck, but we had something good to look forward to at the end, so it made it not nearly as bad as it could have been.

      Delete
  2. Best of luck, pal. You know we're all thinking about you. Come back when you can, we're patient. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I have at least one post in my head that I'm itching to get out. Hopefully I can do it soonish, but seeing as it took me a week to respond to a few comments... :)

      Delete
  3. :: wanders in after a long hiatus ::

    When time allows you to return to the blogosphere, we'll be here. In the meantime, enjoy your new home, new job, and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :)

      Just about to start week number 2. Really fun but super duper busy

      Delete
  4. Biblical Prophecies Biblical Prophecies offers amazing free bible commentaries and bible reflections. Our online website combines the word of God with essential information that will give our users a soul lifting experience from the second they visit our page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...