Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Vacation

Hey Everybody

I'm flying out to visit my in-laws today, and we'll be there for a few weeks. I've front loaded enough posts to finish through Jude, it seemed like a good stopping point, when I get back home I'll pick things back up with Revelations, that should be fun. I may or may not be writing other posts while I'm there, it just depends on what else is going on and whether or not I feel like writing.

I hope everyone has a fun holiday season, see you on the other side.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your vacation as much as I enjoy reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a great vacation, and that your in-laws tread lightly on your nerves, if at all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good one! (or had a good one...if you are reading this when you come back.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...