Saturday, June 1, 2013

Anyone Else Feel Like a Fat Sack of Crap?

From S2E9: Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?
I used to be in pretty decent shape (I was never in great shape, but I was doing pretty good). But then I moved and lost my workout partner and couldn't find a good gym and got lazy. And who the hell has time for proper working out? But I figure anything is better than nothing. For a while I was doing sit-ups and push-ups at my desk periodically during the work day. That seemed pretty good, but again I got lazy and stopped doing it.

I figured if I keep track of the little exercise I'm doing it might motivate me to keep up with it, and I remembered a website I saw a while ago fitocracy. It has a workout tracker on it, and there is a social network built into it or something. There is also leveling up an achievements or something, I think they are trying to gamify working out. I'm not sure how well that part will work, but it seems interesting.

Anyway, if anyone else is interested, this is my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...