Sunday, June 23, 2013

Highlights Around the Web

These are some interesting things I heard or read this week.


This was from the Adam Carolla podcast with Adam Bornstein and John Romaniello. I'm not sure which one of them was talking so I left them both in the picture. Also, he said he was quoting Alan Cosgrove, I don't know who that is, but I apparently agree with at least one thing he has said. (It was at about 1 hour 11 minutes in the show)


This one is from a blog I found recently I am an atheist and this is why. Simple and to the point. I love it!


This was also from a blog I found recently God is a myth! The post was talking about how how the religious will often say that the bible leads people to the truth, but then asks the question of why there are so many denominations.

(Note: I'm assuming that since I saw these quotes in a public forum and linked back to the source they are pretty much fair game. If I quoted something you said and would like me to take it down just let me know)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link :)

    I also love God is a myth. Its great when an ex preacher can show why they disagree with the bible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...