Saturday, September 28, 2013

Guest on Bitchspot Report

I joined Cephus this week on his podcast. We did a few news stories (my favorite was about a guy who is in hiding because people thought his epic mustache goes against Islam) and then talked about atheist parenting.


For those of you unfamiliar with Cephus, he is a conservative atheist who has an atheist blog as well as a geek blog in addition to the podcast which I mentioned up above. His blog first caught my attention because of the rarity of conservative atheists, anything that separates itself from the pack is worth a look in my opinion. I really like his stuff, and he's one of the few bloggers who I read most of what he writes. If you haven't already done so, I recommend checking out his stuff.

8 comments:

  1. Hey, how dare anyone be unfamiliar with me! Heh, that was a really fun episode, you're welcome back any time you want, I love having you on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun, I'd love to do another one. Maybe in a month or so.

      Delete
  2. Have you written a post about your deconversion? I was wondering what was it that lead you to atheism from Christianity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote about that quite a while ago here

      http://hausdorffbb.blogspot.com/2012/02/weekend-edition-why-do-bad-things.html

      and I have written other things along those lines a few times as well

      http://hausdorffbb.blogspot.com/search/label/Why%20I%20am%20an%20Atheist

      short version: I had serious issues with what I learned in church and took about 10 years working through it. The problem of evil was only one piece among many, but it was a big one for me.

      Delete
  3. I have been catching up on the BitchSpot and have enjoyed your guest appearances, so I will be in to listen to this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting part of this report, and it will also allow other candidates to participate to this discussion and give more views on it. book report writing service

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...