Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Genesis 33: Forgiveness is a Good Thing

Listen to today's podcast

Jacob Meets Esau (v. 1-20)

Esau meet up with Jacob and the 400 men with him, but he is just happy to see his brother who disappeared 20 years ago. Esau has apparently forgiven Jacob for his previous offense.

That's funny, In the reading last time I guessed that this might happen, although I didn't really think it was very likely. Apparently I shouldn't second guess myself.



Not a lot going on in today's reading, but it gave me a simple idea to try to create in gimp, which I'm currently trying to learn to use

For the verses of note post

--Forgiveness--

Genesis 33:4 Esau has forgiven Jacob of his prior offense

"But Esau ran to meet him and embraced him and fell on his neck and kissed him, and they wept."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...