Sunday, October 21, 2012

Koban

I'm out of town today and I didn't have time to put together a regular post, but I know a few of my readers are science fiction fans like me. I figured I'd share with you guys a book I'm reading for free (because I have amazon prime) Koban. The last few books I picked up out of the prime free bin have been somewhat boring but this one I have been enjoying the hell out of. Future space faring humans, alien overlords, and a need to fight to survive. Worth a look if you like sci-fi, especially if you have prime and you can get it free.

3 comments:

  1. Couple great books available here for another day for as cheap as you want: https://www.humblebundle.com/

    I bought it just for the Saturday Morning Breakfest Cereal and XKCD comics, but I've always wanted to try Cory Doctorow and John Scalzi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely, I love humble bundles, I have so many games in my steam account because of them :) It's cool that they are branching out to books.

      Delete
    2. Awesome! We've got both SMBC books for bathroom reading, I think we might need to acquire the XKCD one. They are both great comics. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...