Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm on the Twitter!

Hey everybody, I decided to give that twitter thing a try. I'm not really sure the best way to use it, or how to get the most out of it, but I figure the only way to find out it to just jump in. If you feel like seeing more of my ramblings than what I post here feel free to follow me @hausdorff80

There are times when I get ideas that I can never quite flesh out enough to make them a full blog post, I figure they would be good for twitter. Also, Reason Being has mentioned in the past (and also in his post today) that he has debates with theists over twitter. I'm not really sure how that would go, but it seems interesting and something I will try to check out. I also see hashtags on tv shows all the time and I can finally find out what that is all about.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! I'm much better at keeping up with the twitter thing than the blog thing. Somethings are more easily done on a phone while waiting for a bus... I'm liking the idea behind your blog so will also be adding it to my reader! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds great, glad you are following. I added yours to my reader as well :)

      I played around a bit on twitter today, it seems fun so far. I imagine I will have some days of heavy activity and many others with none at all.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...