Thursday, April 11, 2013

Interviewed by Sheldon

Sometimes the hardest part about blogging is coming up with something to write about. Once you have a topic it is easy to just blather on about it. Sheldon was kind enough to do the hard part and provide me with some excellent questions in an interview today. If you would like to see how it went you should go check it out on his blog The Ramblings of Sheldon. In answering questions about religion and blogging, I managed to work in references to dinosaurs and world of warcraft, I think it's worth a look :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks :)

    If you ever want to interview me, feel free to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming up with questions is harder than answering them, I'll see what I can do :)

      Delete
    2. I would agree with that. Although Grundy can come up with some hard questions, it took me several days to write my response to his interview.

      Btw, check the post on my blog, you have a comment there from CM

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...