Sunday, April 21, 2013

You Got Here How?

I'm sure most if not all of you are aware of this, but it is possible for me to see what was searched for to get to the blog. Every once in a while someone's search makes me laugh, and I thought it would be fun to share this pointless little chuckle with you guys

foreskinned incest pic blog

I was curious what the landing page would be, so I used this same search on google to see. I had to go 6 pages deep, but it brought me to sheldon's guest post. Foreskin wasn't mentioned in the post, although the word does show up in the side bar as the title to another post. Incest was mentioned 5 times, so I guess that is why it came up in the search.

While I'm mentioning it, the search terms to get to my other blog can be amusing as well, my favorite one is ass to slap. I'm pretty sure that person was disappointed when they landed on a page about star trek.


Don't get me wrong, Yeomen Janice is hot, but I doubt this is what that person was looking for.


Google can be a funny thing :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks :)

      things like this have been making me laugh for a while, I figured I'd share

      Delete
    2. ha! I've had a few odd searches lead to my blog too. Sometimes it can be quite a mystery.

      ...as can some spikes in visitation. Once I had over 2oo hits from France, all on a single search term. Still wonder if I was momentarily at the top of the French Google count or if somebody left his computer on my page refreshing every 15 minutes.

      Delete
    3. That's so funny. Maybe some popular french guy posted to his facebook that it was a funny term to search and some portion of the people click to your blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...